WHY I DON'T WEAR FULL PANTS- BUNMI NELSON

Bunmi Jedidiah Nelson, a Theatre Arts graduate of  Lagos State University (LASU), who is popularly  known as Sexy Choco, is an actress and a producer. The Chief Executive Officer(CEO) of House of Euphoria, a fashion outfit  located in Lekki, Lagos State, in this interview with TAYO GESINDE, says she loves to act, drive, cook and kiss.
I took out a bit of her interview for you all to enjoy
 Description of self.
I am adventurous, nice, loving and caring. I am a great cook, very romantic, God fearing , strong-willed and a hardworking lady. In fact, I am a force to reckon with and  a brain on two legs. I love to act,   drive long distance, kiss and cook.
What I won’t be caught dead wearing.
Full pants. I wear g-string.

My hair and nails.
When it comes to my hair, it is Mohawk. While I wrap my nails.

Opinion on toning.
It is repulsive. It is true that, that is what is in vogue now, I follow some trends but definitely not that one because we all know its end result.

Provocative dressing.
It is okay but it should not be done in excess. For instance, I can show a  bit of the cleavage but that is all.



No comments:

Post a Comment