ZIMBABWE TB JOSHUA BUYS US I MILLION LAMBORGHINI CAR


A ZIMBABWEAN prophet Uebert Angel Mudzanire has bought a Lamborghini, supercar, which costs nearly $1 million to import into the country.
With a 2012 version of the Lamborghini Aventador priced at $400 000-plus, it would have cost the “man of God” nearly $800 000 to land the car in Zimbabwe if a 100 percent duty tariff was applied for the importation of this expensive ride.
 Have I imported a Lamborghini? I have a Lamborghini. I am not a hypocrite, I tell you what I have,” the Spirit Embassy Church (Spirit) founder told the Daily News on the sidelines of a Tuesday media conference where he and close pal Emmanuel Makandiwa were forced to explain, if not defend, their miracle crusades.
Apart from this, Angel also owns a bluish $200 000 Bentley coupe, which normally forms part of a five-car cavalcade.
In the convoy, which often attracts stares from home fans, there is also a Range Rover Sport, Jaguar and other cars.
With a number of farms and other undisclosed businesses, the 34-year-old preacher was, however, quick to point out that he did not fund his lavish taste with church offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment