WHY I LOVE NIGERIAN MEN--VIMBAI BBA CONTESTANT



Vimbai Mutinhiri, born and raised in Zimbabwe, a graduate of politics, philosophy and economics, was one of the housemates on the 6th edition of the Big Brother Africa game-show in 2011, which had Karen Igho as winner. Recently, the pretty entertainer copped a job as co-host of the 1st edition of Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, alongside IK Osakioduwa, in Lagos, Nigeria. In an interview with ADEOYE KEME ARUBAYI, she expressed her thoughts about Nigeria and a couple of projects to be expected from her soon.


What were your experiences in the BBA house?
Experiences in the Big Brother Africa House changed my life in so many ways. It was a unique experience living with people from different parts of the continent. I met new people, learnt new cultures, but most importantly I learnt a lot about myself. Basically, I could say I found myself, because there was so much pressure making it necessary that you defined yourself, in order to be noticed in the crowd.

What are we to expect from you in the nearest future?
Wow. Well the best is yet to come. I have a Nollywood movie coming out in the next couple of months featuring Denrele Edun and Bryan Okwara which I am very excited about. But other than that, I would say: watch this space because there are many more surprises coming from me.
What are your views on Nigeria as a country and its citizens?
Nigeria is one of the warmest nations I have ever visited in my life. The people are unique and I love their strong personalities. With every visit to Nigeria, I learn why Nigerians are some of the most successful people in the world.
What do you love most about Nigeria?
I thoroughly enjoy the Lagos nightlife, and of course the delicious food. I love suya and some great seafood dishes also.
Would you marry a Nigerian, if possible?
Certainly, Nigerian men are fine gentlemen.
Are you in any intimate relationship currently?
No, I am currently single.

Give me an inspirational quote that appeals to you and tell me why?
His grace is enough for me. That appeals to me the most because it is the testimony of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment