BEAUTY OF THE DAY: TOPE OTUNLA

 
Hello readers, top of the day to you all,hope you are having a nice day? I sincerely want to thank all my readers that have contributed immensely to the sucess of this blog,your supports have been wonderful,your comments have also been great and encouraging.
 Love ya muchos! Danke! Gracias Obrigado! Merci! So if you would love to feature on this segment (MALE or FEMALE), i would really appreciate this and i cannot wait to receive all your pictures via my  Email(INIMFONCHARLES@GMAIL.COM)
So my dear readers, MY BEAUTY OF THE DAY is Tope
HER name is Otunla Olaluwa Tope, She is the fourth of five lovely girls. she is her  mid twenties, a graduate of the university of benin where she studied computer science and statistics. she is self employed, she owns a clothing business called fashion island. she is God fearing and engaged and to be married soon to Mr Adetokunbo
 What do you love about Fashion:- I love everything about fashion because it brings out your sense of style and your style is an expression of your imagination



Who is your fashion icon:- The kardashian sisters, Eva Longoria and Leighton meester and super model oluchi
What can you not be caught doing?:-  I cant be caught in outdated clothes, i move with trends.


What is your most embarrassing moment in the sense of fashion:- So far for me i dont have any embarrassing moment as regards fashion because i take my time in checking my outfit before leaving the house, because am good at re inventing new combination of what i already own. I improvise it, it makes me more creative
 Describe yourself in few words:-I am a fun loving lady, God fearing i dont joke with my prayer life because could be only God who brought me this far, i love looking good and standing out in all i do, am a goal getter. I so love fashion because it has two purposes: comfort and love. Beauty comes when fashion succeeds.

What do you do for fun? I love travelling because it makes me meet new people,see new things and learn other peoples culture i love listening to music and dancing.

Can you spend your last penny to look good? I love evrything about fashion but cant and will noit spend my last penny on it. Everything in life is about priorites.
What is the fashion item you cannot do without?:- The fashion item i cant do without will definately be my accessories and shoes.I am crazy about them

What do you have to say about TRB: TRB is a great blog, it helps people keep up with latest trends, understand what fashion is all about and making fashion statements.Keep up the great work dear.






I so love her style...What Do You Think Of Her Style?? Are You Feeling It?? 
                                    Drop your comment like she hawwtttt!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment