I SAW BENSON IDAHOSA AND BIMBO ODUKOYA IN HELL

In an interview with this man, Brother Sadiq, who was shown the vision of hell after a forty day fasting exercise, it was revealed that top Nigerian pastors are in hell.

 
Sadiq in the interview said “The Lord said come with me and the next thing I saw is that we were walking together in hell. When we got to hell, the Lord said to me, ‘this is the place you wanted to see, don’t be afraid because of who I will allow you to see, and what I will show you’ …the Lord said I will allow you to talk with three men who were top preachers from your country but are now in hell’…the first person I talked with was Archbishop Benson Idahosa (Church of God Mission International)the next person I talked with was Baba Paul Gindiri (New Life for All)…the next person I spoke with was Pastor Philip Mokungah (Oasis Church, Plateau state)…
Bimbo Odukoya
 While I was talking with him, I also saw a woman who was a very popular female preacher from Nigeria – She introduced herself saying, “See me, see me, see me, Bimbo Odukoya,” but I was not allowed to talk to her but she was allowed to talk to me. She said what brought her there was secret sin, though she did not state what the secret sin was. The Lord made it clear that it was iniquity that took her there…Ten other people spoke to me but I was not allowed by the Lord to speak to them. Eight of them are of other nationalities (Non-Nigerians)…
(this is just an excerpt…the full interview is  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment