SLINLO READERS: MY HUSBAND WORKS ALL NIGHT, SLEEPS ALL DAY AND I AHVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH MY EX

  I got another mail today again hmmmmm well i can't help but throw the question to you slinlo readers
Dear SLINLO READERS
I am almost 26-years old and have been married for 5 years.
My Husband works at night and we hardly do anything together because he’s sleeping during the day because of his work schedule. We have a 3-year old together. Lately, I was been having dreams of an ex from years ago. He was my first real boyfriend at age 18. I felt like I really missed him so I contacted him, and we text and talk daily. I miss what we had. I’m thinking of an open relationship, but don’t know how to tell my husband. I am so confused. Can you the readers of this blog, guide me on the right way and what do you think I should do?  SLINLO READERS 

No comments:

Post a Comment