I HAVE NEVER BEEN MARRIED- KC THE LIMPOPO MASTER DENIES HIS MARRIAGE



In an interview with vanguard ngr, Kingsley Okonkwo popularly known as KC of the former KC Presh group bared almost all. But what caught my fancy is the part where he was asked if he is still single....he said he has NEVER been married....#confused#
''Are you still single because we heard you were once married ?
I have never married before, the person that got married was my brother but people thought I was the one. There was nothing like me having extra-marital affair or a love kid. They are all lies.''
Me I don't understand this guy again o. is he saying that his marriage to Cynthia Ijeoma Oduah was not real? Or was it not the same KC in these wedding photos? They both did their traditional marriage and there after signed the dotted lines. Now he is claiming it was his brother that got married and not him...Ha!
They even welcomed their first baby, a baby girl named Somanya Honeybell Okonkwo On Saturday Oct 23, 2010....hmmm, KC, fear God oh.
Abeg look at the photos carefully o and let's check if this guy is gonna be a serial husband . Pictures after the jump...

No comments:

Post a Comment