REVEALED! HOW ANNIE IDIBIA ALLEDEDLY BEGGED 2FACE IDIBIA TO MARRY HER

The rumour mongers are at work again!

I'm sure that by now we must have all watched the beautiful "Rainbow" video by 2face - in the video 2face Idibia honoured his wife, Annie Idibia - In his new music video, he shared his favourite moments of both the traditional ceremony in Akwa Ibom, and the white wedding in Dubai.! If you haven't seen the video, watch it here - RAINBOW!
I love the video, I mean we all love the video however the video did not go down well with er- some persons haters.
An insider who happens to work closely with Annie Idibia and who also doubles a very close friend of 2face Idibia squealed out some very disturbing information about the two - Annie/2face Idibia. When I got the report, I didn't want to put it up but hey I decided to throw it open and let you guys decide and see if you believe it!
According to the source, Annie Idibia actually begged 2face Idibia to marry her...Pauses, INI what is this now?! Ride on...the source said and I quote;
"She just wants him for a cover, he is a celebrity and if she got married to him, it'd earn her some fame too - apparently, it is working, nobody exactly knew her before the wedding, yes we all knew her as one of his baby mamas and an upcoming actress, but she wanted more so she begged his friends to talk to 2face, her strong point was the fact that she has been there for him years, plus she was there when he was a nobody, his friends also persuaded him to pick her rather than picking those that showed up after he got fame."
And then..."she loves him more than he loves her, don't misquote me, he loves her but she loves him way too much more. She knows that he can not be faithful to her, is it not 2face, he is still gonna date other ladies and Annie knows that very well, but all she wants is to be known as his legal wife.  And concerning the rainbow video, yeah, he honored her in it but she MADE HIM do it so it's not like he did it to surprise her.
She handles his instagram page etc, and all, she posts the photos while you all think it's 2face.."
Other disturbing information were revealed but I couldn't let just let that fly, my skin is not as thick as that of Stella Dimokokorkus yet, lol.
So like I previously said I am not exactly sure of how true the information is, neither am I saying it's a lie but it's all in your hands to decide what you wanna believe.
recieptsWhat do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment