TIWA SAVAGE: TEEBILLZ INSPIRED ME IN WRITING SOME OF THE SONGS IN MY ALBUM

Here is what Tiwa said in a recent interview.

How do you feel when you are with Teebillz?

I feel safe, the safeness with him is at another level.

You kind of deceived the public about your relationship with him before your engagement
Deceived? I don't think I owe the public any detail about my private life. I will have to choose when to let out something about my life or when not to let it out. I don't see a reason why I must disclose details of my private life.That shouldn't be anybody's business.

As your husband-to-be, is there any song about him on the album?

I can't really say if there is. But as a human being and as a songwriter, it is difficult to write a song without writing about your life and experience. He surely inspired me in writing some of the songs in the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment