WHO REALLY OWNS A MAN, HIS MOTHER OR HIS WIFE?

So while in a bus this morning, two of the passengers were arguing on the subject above, the argument got so interesting that everyone in the bus began to contribute...
 So here's the argument, who really owns a man, his wife of his mother? 
{Mother}-  My son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breast for 1yr.
{Wife }-    He sucks mine now and sucked it for more than 5yrs and is stil sucking 
{Mother}- I carried him for nine months.
{Wife}-     He was only 3.5kg den, so what's d big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.                                {Mother}-  He passed between my legs with pains
{Wife}-      Hahaha, he only passed there once, he stays between my legs like everyday and I scream with pains each night...lol. PLS WHO OWNS A MAN?

No comments:

Post a Comment