I KNOW I GET EXTREMELY CRAZY AT TIMES .... BUT AM THE BETZ GAL IN THE WORLD- TONTO DIKEH



Ok after accepting her tweet was about Mercy Johnson who she referred to as a "FOOL"The controversial queen had some inspiring words for you her fans after posting the picture above..

"@TONTOLET: If u ve Eva seen mii den u ve seen d BEZT GAL in d WORLD.**I wish y'all can fink like diz** #SHEBA" "
@TONTOLET: Loverz today u ain't gonna reply to no Azzhole,We jux gonna Laugh n Laugh n stay Happy*"
 "@TONTOLET: Intereztin TL,buhahahahahahahaha ** #SHEBA#""
@TONTOLET: I love ma TEAM mehn**I knw I get Xtremely CRAZY atimez but ya'lll jux dere stil LOVIN**Appreciate n No dat am crazy coz d...
( sorry pals, i reposted this because I accidentally deleted it. So , will go to my archive and manually post all your comments) thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment